Bridging the Gap workshops run for two days. The first is a traditional BikeSafe workshop and the second is an introduction to Post Test Training by IAM/RoSPA and trainers who are on the Register for Post Test Motorcycle trainers.
In support of the Motorcycle Northants, the Motorcycle Safety and Transport Policy Framework and the MCIA’s Ride to Work Week, Northamptonshire BikeSafe and the IAM are working together to offer a Bridging the Gap workshop to mark the start of Ride to Work Week. The workshop is running on 18th & 19th June, click here to see the booking calendar and look for “Bridging the Gap” in the workshop title
For more information about the individual events please take a look at the individual police force pages – click here.
The forces currently offering Bridging the Gap workshops are:
- Devon & Cornwall – click here to book
- Gwent – click here to book
- Merseyside – click here to book
- Northamptonshire – click here to book
- North Wales (Llanrwst Fire Station) – click here to book
- Humberside – click here to book. When you look at the calendar, select a date and look for ‘Bridging the Gap’ in the workshop title.
If you have any questions about the Bridging the Gap workshops and availability, please contact the booking office email@example.com